Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a VZW Exalt Flip Phone. I want to transfer my contact

Customer Question

I have a VZW Exalt Flip Phone. I want to transfer my contact to a PRE Paid Trac Phone LG Premium Smart Phone./ Can I do This? Thanks
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: The old one (Flip ) 2 Years old- The new one I just brought. I wnt to VZW store & Even though I have Vzw Service on my flip they couldnt transfer to a TRac Phone.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Theres no trouble I just want to Transfer Contacts
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. Thank you for the information! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes the contacts can be transferred via bluetooth. Have you used BT before Sophia?

I can give you instruction here or walk you through them over the phone. Either way I can help you out!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Scription you people thought you said it was only going to cost $18 not your charging my account and call him Pay Pal I want to cancel this all together

It does not cost more to get instructions here. I offer a call because many people opt for that option. You are not obligated to it. I am read to help if you would like which ever way works best for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just noticed my PayPal account was being charged $29 monthly I only authorized $18 one time payment

I have no idea what options you choose prior to being sent to me. I am an expert tech and I troubleshoot I only charge for direct phone calls. I do know they guarantee your service so you can speak to customer service to resolve any issues. Please let me know if you need my help still.