Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an android phone which has never - never - had a

Customer Question

I have an android phone which has never - never - had a password, and now all of a sudden I cannot access my phone as it says it needs a password.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about six months
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It just started this morning when I went to use it after sitting on my bedroom dresser all night. I tried my email password, my computer password, I tried turning it off and holding the off button so it would re-boot . So far nothing is working.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything unless you have more questions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Did you try your GMail password?

That is more likely to work.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have tried my gmail password. It didn't work. I have now made 6 attempts at various passwords and I only have 4 left. I would appreciate another suggestion. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The phone number I changed to is my home phone as I don't know that I could answer my cell phone without a password.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you have any other suggestions that I might try?

I don't have any other suggestions worthy of such a critical juncture, so I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What does that mean in terms of response -- We have plans to go out so I will not be available for too much longer.
Expert:  Samuel White replied 1 month ago.

I am Samuel and I am an expert with Android device. I believe you are in need of some help and I believe I can handle this. Please call me and I will walk you through a fix.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When is a good time to either talk on the phone or chat via email? I am anxious to get it fixed so I can use my cell phone again. Although is there a potential solution to this problem? Unfortunately, I am not optimistic.
Thank you

Hello I am working today and tomorrow most of the day in between service calls. Please call me a time good for you and I will work with you.

Samuel

Are you available?

I am available all day tomorrow. Please let me know.