Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

It's my hot spot thru At&T. It's new, 8 months. Don't have

Customer Question

It's my hot spot thru At&T.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It's new, 8 months. Don't have the make and model with me. I can't get on the internet or get mail. One day it was OK, the next, I couldn't get on. The only thing I changed was my pssword to get into my account on line.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2 days. When I bring the computer to work it works fine. The lights on the hot spot are all green. My TV, direct TV works.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that, if your password ***** wrong might be the issue, or the device not being authorized to work or to deliver internet might be the issue, you would do well to call ATT support about it, just to do some basic checks on the matter.

If you find it really is nothing more nor less than the password, then you should have ATT Support reset it for you, then change it - carefully! - to your preference of passwords.

Let me know if that sounds right, if you need further information, etc. I'm ready to help.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought you were att support.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Once I get home I have no access to anyone since its over the internet and that is not working. I am fed up. I have spent over 4 hours trying to solve this.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you still there?

The amount of time you have spent online with JustAnswer (that I can see) is only 7 minutes so far, or perhaps 10 minutes.

I am sorry to see that other efforts have used up so much time.

Will you need the ATT Customer Support number?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was on the computer trying everything I can think of. What is the support contact info for the hot spot... telephone only
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Samuel White replied 4 months ago.

I am Samuel and I am an expert with mobile hotspots. I believe you are in need of some help and I believe I can handle this. Please call me and I will walk you through a fix.