Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

I own a samsung s4 galaxy cell phone and I recently keep

Customer Question

I own a samsung s4 galaxy cell phone and I recently keep getting a message the their is not enough storage and does not upload any more emails. It has a 16gb sd card installed. How can I transfer pictures to sd card? What seems to be the problem with the email?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

Sounds like the internal storage is full. So you have to either delete some unwanted photos, videos, music etc or you have to move your files to SD card.

Open My Files app. Tap Photos or tap Videos (better to move videos). You will see folders or video files there. So select them, then tap the 3 dots at top right and tap Move. Select SD card. This will move them to SD card.

Do the same for all other files that you would like to move to SD card.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.

Where is My Files app?

Expert:  Ashik replied 23 days ago.

You should see it on the home screen. It should look like this -->

You can also use third party File Managers to move folders from Internal Storage to SD card. Open Play Store, search ES File Manager and install it. Then you can use it to move stuffs to SD card.