Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I am trying to transfer my number to a new straight talk

Customer Question

I am trying to transfer my number to a new straight talk phone because my old one wasn't working in this area anymore
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Only a year old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called straight talk and asked why I wouldn't have service in this area but they sell straight talk plans/phones at this Walmart. They told me I needed to purchase a new ohone and activate it here so it would go off of the correct towers. So I bought an activation kit for straight talk and am trying to activate this new one. I registered my phone on the website, as instructed, but it didnt work. So I called them again and they said just wait. But I have been getting a SIM not provisioned MM#2 message since trying to activate this phone
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't believe so. It's an AT&T phone my sister has had for a year or so, if that matters at all
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. Thank you for the information! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your

reply ASAP.

I have handled this before with success. Please call me when you can and I can help fix the issue.