Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

MY HUSBAND WHO IS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA CALLED AND SAID

Customer Question

MY HUSBAND WHO IS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA CALLED AND SAID HIS CELL PHONE HAS A WOMAN ASKING WHAT HE NEEDS EACH TIME HE TRIES TO MAKE A CALL ON HIS PHONE WHICH IS A FLIP PHONE. I LIVE 200 MILES AWAY AND I AM TRYING TO HELP HIM. I HAVE BEEN WITH VERIZON SINCE 1993 AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD A RECORDING SUCH AS THE ONE HE SAYS HE GETS EACH TIME HE TRIES TO CALL OUT . PLEASE HELP ME TO HELP HIM. THANK YOU
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: HIS PHONE WAS PURCHASED ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: APPARENTLY IT JUST BEGAN A FEW DAYS AGO. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT CAUSED THE RECORDING TO BEGIN AND SINCE I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO MY PHONE, I CANT HELP HIM. HE HAS A FLIP TYPE PHONE AND I HAVE AN APPLE IPHONE
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, JUST HOW TO ELIMINATE OR DELETE THE RECORDING ASKING WHAT HE WANTS EACH TIME HE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE A CALL.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 7 months ago.

I am Samuel and I can help.

Does it literally ask what he wants or are you not sure?

You have to except my request and it will come directly to me. The other phone request will expire and you wont be charged

Are you still in need of help?

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!