Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My i-phone is showing duplicate and triplicate listings for

Customer Question

My i-phone is showing duplicate and triplicate listings for my personal phone contacts. Obviously I did something wroing. How can a correct this problem and eliminate these multiple listings??
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 25 days ago.

Hi there Marty. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to help you. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to provide the best possible assistance. Can you tell me the brand and model of your phone please? Also, do you use the Facebook APP on your phone? It can sometimes cause this kind of problem when you check "include facebook friends in contacts.