Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Pearl, I have been on the phone with a Verizon rep for 3

Customer Question

Pearl, I have been on the phone with a Verizon rep for 3 hours as of right now. during this time, they have managed to get my cell phone to where it is useless for the next 72 hours.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Less than or equal to one year...but............ It is a replacement phone, and IT is not working because it is someone elses junk that they replaced my original with...(same problem with a tablet also). I want a new phone,and tablet and I want to be able to speak to someone with the authority to provide that for me
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: At this point, the troubleshooting has been going on for three hours, I am on hold on my husbands phone right now for customer service...they are offering me no options! Customer for 10 years, plus years before that with different name.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no mam
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Samuel your expert. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I can help you!

Are you still with me? I am looking to handle your issue as quickly as I can!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am locked out of my phone and my email accounts, due to some...forget it. Refund my $5 please. this is not a help, picking my pocket for help that Verizon created!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Verizon is on hold, been 0on phone for almost 4 hours with Verizon, they have only created a huge gigantic mess!! Now I have no phone, no email, because I've been locked out of my accounts!! Plus, I am without a phone,.... and now verizon sends me to you for a price for help, and the price keeps going up. What a racket!!

I am an expert here to help. I am not sure what Verizon did to get you here. I am sorry for the issues you are having. If there is a way around what they have done I would be the person to find it. You are not required to accept my help but I am here if you need me!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Samuel, thank you. I have paid the $5...I am still on line with Verizon...this new Tech thinks she can get the phone unlocked, so if you can hold on for a few...or put me on hold...

No problem!

Were you able to get this handled? I really hope so! :(