Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Is there any way to get past the activation lock if you

Customer Question

Is there any way to get past the activation lock if you don't have your apple id or password?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

In order to bypass the lock, you will need the Apple ID and password.

The good news is that you can locate both options online..

To find your Apple ID, click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once you find your Apple ID, you can reset your password *****: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.