Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I purchased my jitterbug phone over a year ago. It is not a

Customer Question

I purchased my jitterbug phone over a year ago. It is not a flip model. Since I do not use it every day, I forgotten what to do in order to answer a call. I know how to make a call, but am confused as to how I can answer a call.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Click here: https://www.greatcall.com/support

Scroll down and look at the pictures of the phones under Smartphones and look for your phone. If you do not see it there, click on Cell Phones and look for the image there. Please let me know which model that you have.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi!

It has been a while since we spoke last -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.