Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

When did my contract begin and when does it end?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Who is your cell phone service contract with, please?

Meaning both the local cell phone call service, not just the long distance, I think.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I take it that this is the official site of AT&T, whereI asked my question of an ATT technician earlier this morning. I thought it was the AT&T site, because of the familiar blue and orange graphics on the page.

No, you have reached JustAnswer.com. I can advise you but have no direct power nor special access nor affiliation to AT&T.