Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My Verizon LG phone would not except my passcode, I haven't

Customer Question

Hi, my Verizon LG phone would not except my passcode, I haven't changed it and the message on my phone is saying my account has been activated. To finish your devise configuration please re-provision your device. If the problem persists please call(###) ###-####(2966916125.
my screen has Emergency call and Don't Activate.
This is my only phone, can't call anyone, what do I do now? What does re-provision mean and how do I do this? My cell number is(###) ###-####
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

Sharon,

The only way around this issue is to take your phone into a local Verizon store or call Verizon from another phone. Since you do not have access to another phone, you can try and borrow a neighbors or friend/family member or drive to a local Verizon store. Here is a store locator: https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

Please understand that I do not have control over the issue and that I can only provide you with the way to resolve the issue. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.