derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
Experience:  15 years of information technology experience, including mobile computing devices.

Nothing wrong with phone. I am trying to get a temporary

Customer Question

Nothing wrong with phone. I am trying to get a temporary international plan for my trip to Mexico tomorrow morning for 2 weeks. I have tried on the phone and on line with no luck. I will be in the air in the morning at 7 am . Help!
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: got in May. fairly new It is a Samsung smart phoe
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The auto. system on the My ATT app on phone says I can't get the international upgrade without speaking to a service rep. during reg. business hours. Thought I could do it over the phone or on line.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All I want is an international plan for 9/17 thru 10/01 so I can use my phone while in Mexico
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  derrickonline replied 1 month ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Please log into your MyATT account on the web using a computer, there you should be able to add the requested service.