Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years

I deleted my lg 3 phone pictures. I found them in the otg

Customer Question

I deleted my lg 3 phone pictures. I found them in the otg file but they will not open. How do I recover them?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you try to open the other files Bill, that wont open, what exact error do you receive?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi RichardThank you for replying. We are traveling today so I will contact you again this evening. However, I want to let you know that there is nothing wrong with the cell phone. I accidently clicked delete all on the pictures in my picture gallery on my LG 3. I do see files in the DCIM otg file when I hook it up to my pc but I don't know if that is where deleted ones go. They just say cannot open when I try. I do need help!! Will talk this eveningPolly
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

ok, then if you deleted them you need to use this program to undelete the photos.

Click me to open

Which you run on your computer to scan the phone and recover what is still there.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you Richard. I saw last evening where I could download Wondershare and other recovery software but this site whom you are working with said you could solve the problem. Therefore, I figured you had an answer other than the software download or you had the ability to do so. I am not happy with your answer since I already paid $18 for something I already knew. Can I get a refund?