Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

To whom it may concern: My older lg flip phone died mid

Customer Question

To whom it may concern: My older lg flip phone died mid message when sending a text. I'm a senior citizen who desperately needs the phone and the info it contains! Could you suggest what I must do to repair the phone. Regards, ***** *****
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Lets try something simple Tom.. If this doesnt work, or even if it does please respond and let me know.

Take the back cover off the phone and then remove the phones battery. Wait five seconds, then reconnect the battery and try to turn the phone on.

Will it turn on now?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.