Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Trying to activate my I phone 5 s to straight talk

Customer Question

trying to activate my I phone 5 s to straight talk
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Robert,

Click here: https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/a/options/phone

Follow the prompts to activate your phone onto the Straight Talk network. Once it is activated, you will need to connect to your Wi-Fi network.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.