Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My Consumer cellular phone is working erratically. I can

Customer Question

My Consumer cellular phone is working erratically. I can dial a number and try to make a call, and sometimes it goes through, and sometimes I just get a notation "No service". When that happens I can borrow my wife's phone and it goes through immediately. This happens at home, or in buildings at ASU. Walking outside of the building , or in my yard makes no difference.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi John,

These types of issues are usually one of two things: the phone or the phone network. Since your wife's phone works fine and I am assuming it is under the same plan, it is likely that your phone is the issue.

Have you tried a factory reset on the phone to see if it fixes the issue?

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.