Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an LG Nitro android phone. The charging port is

Customer Question

I have an LG Nitro android phone. The charging port is damaged and I can no longer charge. I don't have a computer and have never backed up anything. I have a second phone that I have been charging and switching out battery. Is there anyway to get the information, pictures etc off phone before I get a new one?
The second phone had some sort of major malfunction and lost most of it's functions... cannot download, use Google Apps store, no camera ability, must back key out of whatever website to get to any other function like texting, the apps are visible in application manager but grayed out (like camera)... I tell you this to let you know neither phone is functioning well.
Additionally, both phones will not let me access many websites any longer. .. I get an error message.
I've read about data transfer apps that can work over WiFi I really only care about pictures. Is there a way to transfer them to SD card and remove? HELP!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

To check, did you have a SD memory card in the phone?

Please let me know