Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

Several months ago just before my cancer surgery I purchased

Customer Question

My name is***** months ago just before my cancer surgery I purchased some wireless stereo headset. Just before my radiation and chemo treatment, I thought passing the time during my treatments that I would listen to music and that was when I discovered that the volume of the headset wouldn't turn up and I could barely hear any music or even receiving or making a call. I went back to Sprint where I purchased the headset and I was told to consult LG.COM and they would replace the defected ones that I have and this is my reason to submitting this complaint to your company. It is my hopes that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible. Thank You Very Much
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 month ago.

Hi Anthony, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, this is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Would you still like assistance on this concern?