Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

I can,t recieved any calls on my lg g vista

Customer Question

i can,t recieved any calls on my lg g vista
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please describe the problem a little more:

What happens when the calls don't come in to the phone? what does the caller hear? do they get sent to voicemail, or get an error message, or what? and if an error message, what is the message, please?

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it rings and then straight to voice mail no message or anything

If your phone service provider is the same as your voicemail provider, then contact your phone service provider. Ask them about your account status, say you aren't getting calls and it's all going to your voicemail. They should be able to straighten it out.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok so how can I cancel my just answer trial

I have no power over cancelling, or charges, billing, etc. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at They may be reached at

or other ways through

Thank you for asking your question here at