Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

My husband bought an lg tribute 5 cell phone and he it on

Customer Question

hi my husband bought an lg tribute 5 cell phone and he laid it on top of his tablet didn't know he did and when he picked it up it has lines in it. what can he do to fix it?
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi Marilyn,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Placing the cell phone on top of the tablet will not cause any adverse affect on the display.

Lines on the display indicate a fault with the display - perhaps an internal display cable has come loose, or the display had too much pressure applied on it, or has simply failed for some other reason.

If the phone is still under warranty then it should be returned to the retailer.

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?