Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have my user name to google I just don't know my paswword,

Customer Question

I have my user name to google I just don't know my paswword
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I even rest the phone I just need to know how to unlock it wit out using my google account
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 8 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me more about the problem, and what you find you cannot do, and what you want to do, with what maker or model # of (I presume) Android-based phone... use the Reply To Expert function to inform me. And with that info I will advise you as helpfully as possible.