Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My iPhone 6s w 64 G just stopped working for no reason, Just

Customer Question

My iPhone 6s w 64 G just stopped working for no reason
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just today. I was go btw screens and then it got gray fuzzy then went black
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I'm on my wife's phone now. Mine won't turn back on
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 9 months
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pushing on the power button. Holding it for 10 sec.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Nothing
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi!

Please plug in your iPhone and while it is plugged in, hold down the POWER and HOME button together for 20 seconds until see you the apple icon. After you see the icon, you can release the buttons and your phone should restart.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We did the hard reset and nothing happened. This is always in a safe case. Has worked great! We have it plugged into our Mac desktop right now and it says it is updating the software
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Let me know how it goes after the updating.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.