Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have the Huawei mate 2 smart phone. I need to update above

Customer Question

I have the Huawei mate 2 smart phone. I need to update above 4.3....how can this be done?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

Hello I am Samuel your expert. Let me get you the information!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok

Can you go to settings and scroll to the bottom. See if it says update system.

Did that work for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have done all that and the build number in my phone died not allow me to update..but Huawei people say I can if I get to the people who are in control of this. That's why I'm speaking with Android.

I have not heard of a dead build number before... What error message do you get when you attempt to update?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please stop offering to call me. I'm not able to pay a lot of money for something that should be free for me.

I don't send you those requests my job is to try and answer your questions

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
That was a spelling error. I said it did not allow me to update...not dead not allow.

Ok I am understanding you now. What is the message the phone gives you when you try and update

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It tells me that I cannot. But I know that it is possible. I have read about it. I read that the ability to update has now been released to all Huawei smart phones. I just can't make it happen

I need to know the exact words please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am on the phone at issue here and I don't remember the exact words. I don't think you're going to be able to help me.. therefore I am not 100% satisfied...so do not charge me for this call. Sorry to have bothered you. Will call my credit card people and tell them not to pay. Thanks anyway.

I am a phone expert I have nothing to do with what You are charged sir. If you need us to trouble it would be best to use a phone other than the one in question as we need to know very specific information to give you the right support.