Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My LG G3 is blinking a red and blue light and also it

Customer Question

My LG G3 is blinking a red and blue light and also it doesn't come on or indicate that it is charging also when ever it comes on. it goes off on its own and reboots and reboots again and freezes
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: yesterday around 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried factory reseting it and i pretty much lost everything except the things on my sd card
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: none that i can think of right now. I've owned the phone for about 2 years
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: about 2 years
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
uhh U cant stay up any longer because I have school and practice that ends at 6 pm tomorrow but ill check my email afterwards and try and contat
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I cant not u cant :)
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, was there a recent update downloaded/installed?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
there was
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
an android update
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

If a factory data reset was not corrective, then it would be an internal hardware issue.

Consider removing the battery (if have not been done) for an extended period of time. Please click HERE. This would serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination.

If a hard reset (battery removal) was not corrective nor was the factory data reset, then it would confirm the internal hardware issue. The LG would be needing repairs or replacement.