Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

Purchased a network extender for a friend who is with

Customer Question

Purchased a network extender for a friend who is with Verizon, in testing in at my home, I am with Tracfone (Verizon) it does not work, How do I register it?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My Verizon network extender works on my Tracfone, about a week.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Really don't know where to start.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

For reference, here is the FAQ page about Verizon network extenders. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/network-extender-faqs/

With that being said, you will need to activate and register the extender. This video will explain the process and show you how

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-network-extender-setup-video/

Please watch the video and attempt to follow the steps and if you run into any specific issues during activation, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.