Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I get a message = SIMM not ptovisioned = HELP, Dorophone

Customer Question

I get a message = SIMM not ptovisioned = HELP
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Dorophone Model #DBF 800B
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I removed the SIMM card then reinserted it.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No - thank you lets just get it working. By the way I also have an older Cell from you folks which is still active.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That message usually means that the phone has not yet contacted the carrier service company to activate the SIM card in question.

I'd advise that you call your carrier, and let them know about the message, and see if they can help you. I may be wrong, perhaps, but it is the first thing to try (if you haven't already.)

Please let me know, using the Reply To Expert function, what you think, and what happens when you try this.