Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have a base and three plug in phones. One of them is not

Customer Question

I have a base and three plug in phones. One of them is not working, won't charge, appears to be in the base. I opened it up and a wire has come loose. BT 166342, is there any replacement base?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Samuel White replied 3 months ago.

I am Samuel hello

Do any of the other phones charge on the base?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate. (See attached.)