Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My planincluded a wireless home phone. It stopped working

Customer Question

My plan(###) ###-####included a wireless home phone. It stopped working and I contacted the company. It was determined that I needed a new sim card, which i received but phone still not worked. I called company again this time I was given a new Home Wireless Phone, The phone was an update version. I was asked to keep the battery, sim card and back of phone to close it . When I went to put the battery in new pone it was not the right size. I call company THIRD TIME and they told me the they did not have the backing nor the battery for this phone that was sent. I was to buy it from Amazon and would get it refunded I ordered the battery only, on next day shipment. Amazon cancel the order because they do not have any batteries and do not know when they will get any. I have not had the use of my Home phone for over a month and I am sure it has been charged. I want this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  derrickonline replied 2 months ago.

I'd be more than happy to assist you. Just to set your expectations, we are JustAnswers & Pearl. We simply assist folks with issues ranging from Dr's to IT Experts. Leticia, are you looking to find the correct battery and backing for your phone? I can likely assist you in tracking one down but I need to brand and model of your phone.