Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

My LG 450 flip phone is not ringing, I think I've activated

Customer Question

My LG 450 flip phone is not ringing, I think I've activated the silent button but I don't know where that is. HELP!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Diane,

From the home screen, press the Volume UP key (you should see the volume increase) and it will stop the silent feature.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is no volume up option on the home screen. Volume control is on the side and it's all the way up.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Close the lid and using the volume UP keys to make sure it is ringing. It should go louder and louder with each press of the Volume UP key.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As I said, That is the volume control and that did not fix this problem. Had to take it to the store for help and they discovered my mute button had accidentally been pushed.