JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.
53814968

I keep on getting pains in my chest especially when I am

Customer Question

I keep on getting pains in my chest especially when I am upset it reaches the point where as when I get angry I start to ipaventilate and I don't like the feeling I feel like I am going through depression because I am going through a lot right now I have to force myself to eat and when I eat the walls of my stomach hurt please tell me what to do!!
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 4 months ago.

Hello Lisa.

First of all, sorry to hear what you are going through.

Secondly, this is not the right category for this kind of situation.

In any case, I STRONGLY adivise, the same as a medical doctor would also do, that you seek medical help immediately by going to the nearest hospital, medical facility, or your doctor. Chest pains are not to be ta***** *****ghtly as they could be as a result of a number of factors. Only a medical doctor will be able to make the diagnosis and prescribe the correct treatment that you need.

Seeing that you are also going through depression means that you may need some form of counselling. The medical doctor who looks after you will be able to advise you on the best course to follow to assist you in dealing with it, along with possible anti-depressant medication.

It is however important that you seek medical help NOW before your condition worsens. Please visit the nearest hospital or medical facility right now.