Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My lg c410 has just frozen... i can receive text and phone

Customer Question

my lg c410 has just frozen... i can receive text and phone calls but i can not answer or retrieve, topping the screen to answer any questions won't work - i do not use data
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: probably 5 years.... i bought a new battery and it seemed to work great for a few days ..but stopped
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: new battery, turning off and on - but it won't even let me hit the yes key to continue powering down... i want to get a new phone but i would like to get the photos and contacts off
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Lg offers a pc sync utility that may allow you to retrieve your data from the phone. You'll need to download it and install it on a computer, then connect the phone to the computer with a cable. Can you tell me please what Operating System you have on the phone?

If you're not sure, you should be able to use one of these links to find out. Or, if you prefer I can connect to your computer remotely and work on this while you watch.

For Windows

Can you click this link and tell me what you see please?

http://whatsmyos.com/

For MAC

From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac. Your version of OS X appears directly below “OS X

Once I know your Operating system I can then provide a link to the correct software for your computer.