Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an LG "LGL51AL" that has just started to not be able

Customer Question

I have an LG "LGL51AL" that has just started to not be able to make calls. I have used phone numbers from my directory that I have used a lot of times before. But now when I try to make a call using an imbedded phone number from my directory, it appears to start making the call and then it changes "Call Ending" screen and drops the connection. I have tried to enter a phone number using the digits rather than the directory and the same thing happens. I cannot access the prompts that tell me the balance of minutes I have using TrakFone, the same service I have always used. Can you help me???
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I am sorry to hear about the problem - it must be quite frustrating. I hope I can help with it.

I think you should call Tracfone at

1(###) ###-####/p>

which number should be toll-free on any phone or anyone's phone - or even, free of charge on a "pay phone", if one still exists in your region.

Ask them whether you have run out of minutes.

Also, and in addition to that, or before that, you can try shutting down your phone, turning it quite Off.

And leaving it that way for about 15 to 30 minutes, to reset and cool down.

After that, start it up again. The problem - if it should be in your phone, and owing to phone overheating in this recent hot weather - may be fixed that simply, perhaps.

Let me know what happens, please. I'd like to see this case to a good conclusion.