Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I,STILL1 need to,know if we can,do a,computer,phone call!1??

Customer Question

I,STILL1 need to,know if we can,do a,computer,phone call!1?? i,really need to be able to,explain. what's goin on!!! via>>>"Hangoutsmessenger/ or,"SKYPE"!!???
"? or,
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry. What's the issue you are having with?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've,been,trying to,ask & find out if,we can,computer call!??my problem is too complicated to,one-hand,hunt & peck!!!?? please? tell,me? i'm.not,going to get charged for,this!!??? it's my,IPHONE6SPLUS!!! I CAN'T,CHARGE IT!!! IT HAS,(LIKE,I TYPRD,<< EARLIER!!! ONLY,2%,BATTERY LEFT!!! PLEASE? HELP ME!!!??
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CAN,WE COMPUTER CALL? OR,NOT!!??

Yes, first, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I HAVE,WIN-10! :)>>>MY,PC IS-HP,ALL-IN-ONE,TOUCHSCREEN!!! &,HOW? TO,COMPUTER,CALL? NOT HAVE A,REGULAR,PHONE#??

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5a055c21-9ce1-4f17-8309-f538d09ee17d

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

On the computer, please do the steps below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

1. Click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/hd7xzk8

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.

; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client to open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
UMMMMM?? ARE YOU,NOT READING MY,MESSAGES?? I ,NEVER!! SAID,I NEEDED HELP W/ MY,PC!!! I,HAVE-24/7,"GEEK SQUAD",HELP FOR,THAT!!! I,WAS ON MY,"SPRINT",ACCOUNT. WEBSITE!!! THEN,YOU GUYS,POPPED UP!! I WAS,ASKING FOR,TECH SUPPORT FOR MY-IPHONE6SPLUS!!! IT WILL NOT! CHARGE!!! I CANNOT USE IT!!! IS,WHY? I WAS,ASKING TO,COMPUTER,CALL!!!?? SO,CAN,YOU? OR,NOT??(OTHERWISE,I WOULD,BE ON THE PHONE TO,THEM!!!

To do a computer call, please do the steps above on your computer in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly (and if needed, I can fix your iPhone by connecting your iPhone to your computer.) Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Pamela,

If your iPhone is not charging, please try using a different outlet and if that does not work then use a different charging cable. If neither works, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.