Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My LG just locked up and started blinking in a middle of a

Customer Question

my LG just locked up and started blinking in a middle of a text, I thought it was because battery was low so I charged it for a while and that didn't work and then I took battery out for an hour and then put it back in and still the same issue, it has never happened before its not at the home screen but at a LG screen
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since 8pm
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pulled the battery other than that nothing it is just a black screen that has the LG sign on it, and that's blinked for a while now its just solid on
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I cant turn it off either, and cant tell if its charging
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Remove the battery again. Leave it out for overnight... I suspect that, unfortunately, your LG device is in a severe state of shock, at very least. Perhaps it may recover, but I suspect it won't. Still, this rest and reset must be tried.

The 'blinking LG screen' may have been, simply, the device going into a reboot loop.

Let me know next morning, how the LG device is now acting, please. Thanks.