Jason Jones, Cell Phone Tech.
Experience:  10 years of professional experience.
30759776

MY I PHONE WON'T RING. CAN YOU HELP ME TO MAKE IT RING NOW

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

There are two possible reasons behind this problem.

1) On the left side there is a switch above the volume buttons. If the orange is visible on that switch, it is set to silent. Please, switch it the other way to disable the silent mode.

Test the ringer now. If and only if the problem still exists, continue below.

2) From the home screen, tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch and turn it on. Now you will see a white circle on the screen, tap that circle > device > Tap Mute/Unmute. Now you can go back and turn the Assistive Touch off.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Also, check in Settings > Do Not Disturb. Be sure to disable the "Manual" option.