Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

On my husbands account it is only showing incoming texts, no

Customer Question

On my husbands account it is only showing incoming texts, no outgoing. When I look at my account it shows both, the whole conversations incoming and outgoing from/to him. All other phone numbers on his account are only incoming also.
Could he be using some app that only shows incoming texts not who he is texting? If so, wouldn't I have to be using the same app as him when he texts me?
This all started when he went out of town. (Last time out of town he WAS calling another woman so that's my concern).
Please help me to understand this as he has promised he wouldn't do this again. But I want an honest answer from you. Those outgoing texts should be showing on his account as they are on mine.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I cant say anything definitively, it would only be speculation. But since you are his spouse and since you have physical access to his phone. I do have some suggestions that will provide you ironclad proof going forward. Lets start with the name brand and model of his phone.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's a Samsung Galaxy S4 (I think it's the S4 Active)
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Understood.

If you have access to that phone.. here is what I suggest, XNspy.. Its an app you can load, its invisible, and it will allow you to track everything thats done or said on the phone.

http://xnspy.com/android-spy.html

I think the app speaks for itself. And it would definitively show you whether your concerns are founded

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was not asking about what Spyware I could use. I know about that. I was asking how only his incoming texts are only showing on our online account when both outgoing and incoming texts are showing on mine (for the same conversation between us).I was not asking how to spy on his phone. I know how to do that if I want. I wanted to know about the online AT&T account only showing incoming texts.
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

That, I can speak factually on. Theres no way to erase the text log from at&t online.

If it isnt showing outgoing texts. Then he hasnt been using AT&Ts text system to respond. ( meaning he either did not respond, or used some app that at&T doesnt track to respond by text )

Im not saying he was using any su ch app, just that those are the only two possibilities ( no response, or an alternate app was used when responding)

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
he has been. As I stated, on my account for my phone it shows all the texts to and from him. On his account for his phone for the same conversation, it only shows my incoming texts. Not his outgoing. There are other incoming bit no outgoing. I just wondered if there was an app that only hides outgoing texts from showing on the online account.
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Any of these, or any other non factory text apps, wouldnt show outgoing texts on AT&T.

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/best-sms-text-messaging-apps-for-android-1232990

Only the phones built in mail app, would show o utgoing texts on AT&T

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I never heard back from you after you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.