Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert

Need to update credit card. The online website won't let me

Customer Question

Need to update credit card. The online website won't let me do it.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just tonight for this attempt but it's happened before
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm in a hurry--there are no trouble shooting suggestions online. The credit card info needs to be changed. The website wouldn't let me do it. Then I tried to add a new credit card. I couldn't type in the info.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes. How do I find out my pin number? I tried to add minutes from my cell phone but it wouldn't accept my serial number or SIM number.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I don't know. What does that have to do with credit card info? I could just wait a couple of days because I have an auto refill service. But I'm in the middle of in important conversation with a granddaughter and can't with.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I can check on this for you with a remote screen connect session.