Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I no longer get notifications. I did not change any settings

Customer Question

I no longer get notifications. I did not change any settings it has been working for over a year. I put it on my charger for the night the night and the next morning it stopped receiving notifications. Help
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there George. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. In order to best help you I will need to ask a few questions. First, what type of notifications were you getting previously that you are not getting now? Notifications for text messages, Notifications for new emails, notifications from apps? Also, can you please tap on SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT > and VERSION and let me know what you see there. Please let me know and I will walk you through checking the appropriate settings.