Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Have a samsung tracphone('t know model#). Need to increase

Customer Question

Have a samsung tracphone(don't know model#). Need to increase the volume.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Several days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: went into settings and tools but there was no way to adjust the volume.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try pressing the Up arrow on the front of the phone, to increase the volume during a phone call.

Or, press the HOME key, then locate the Profile option, then go to Options, then Volume, and use the up arrow to increase the volume of the phone.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed. Thanks.