Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I paid your sales represenative in Marble Falls, Texas,

Customer Question

I paid your sales represenative in Marble Falls, Texas, $10.00 for a month's worth of out of service area fees as we had a scheduled two week vacation planned for Alberta and British Columbia, Canada from July 11 through July 26. My phone number is(###) ###-#### We are now in Jasper, Alberta, Canada, and have not had service for two days now, since we arrived in Canada. Can you get us connected, Please?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would like to ask whether, when you first entered Canada and were still in a populous region, you then had phone service.

Jasper Alberta is somewhat remote. If you were in Edmonton, you would probably have phone service, but coverage in an 'Alpine' Rockies region is bound to not be so comprehensive or present.

What phone service provider do you have for this particular phone?