Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

I cannot connect my cell phone to home network. It says

Customer Question

i cannot connect my cell phone to home network. It says connected but cannot reach the internet
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 1 week
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: unplugging power cord and cable. changing passwords. My laptop is working fine. its the phone that will work on the LTE network but not mine
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This is usually caused by an incorrect or incorrectly entered wifi password. Are you sure that you have the correct wifi password?