Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am living in Africa and my lock was locked two ago. and I

Customer Question

I am living in Africa and my lock was locked two ago. and I dont remember my PUK number. What can I do?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Two weeks ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am not familiarise in IT but some Technician said tey can unlock it
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: What the details I have to provide?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your phone is demanding a PUK code, then you have to contact your phone service provider to obtain it, then enter it, then you will find your phone accessible once more. There is no 'trick' to it, the phone is simply trying to fall back on making sure you are the real owner of it, by requiring information the phone's service provider, only, can provide.