Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.

My cell phone has been deactivated reason with 463 minutes

Customer Question

my cell phone has been deactivated for no reason with 463 minutes available I purchased it thru HSN it was suppose to have a years worth of minutes now I am told I have to purchase a new air time card one was purchased at time of original activation why is another one needed when new it came with a defective sim card that had to be replaced we have a family emergency and need this phone working phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: only purchased 2or3 months ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have made several attempts to speak to someone the one person I did talk to was difficult to understand and told me there was no reason for the deactivation and someone would call me back that has not happened
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just understand we need this phone we have someone in our family that is critically ill and it is urgent that we can reachrd
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,

To resolve this you will need to contact HSN on(###) ###-####/p>