Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Last night I was getting teck support to fix my Facebook

Customer Question

Last night I was getting teck support to fix my Facebook app. Gave imfo , payed my fee , still not fixed. Very confused ! Need help . Thank you.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

What is wrong with your Facebook app?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Account,.Unable to log in, won't except my imfo , tells me that imfo is already being used, that my account . Now what? Don't understand !!!!! Please help !
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

It sounds like you are trying to sign up instead of sign into your account.

On the Facebook app screen, does it show a sign up screen (Where you enter all of your information to sign up) or does it show a login screen with just your email and password?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.