Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My LG trac phone and I think my minutes are about 2 run out.

Customer Question

My LG trac phone and I think my minutes are about 2 run out. My problem is I purchased a Ford Escape and it has SYNC connection in it and some how my phone got locked up and I can't get it unlocked. Is their any thing I can do?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

When you say its locked, do you mean you have a screen lock that you cannot unlock as it wont accept your passcode?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not have a pass code on phone. When I charge the phone in the outlet it charges, and comes on and when I unplug the phone and go 2 vech. it won't come on. It's just blank. I think it has something 2 do with me trying 2 SYNC with vech. If u can't fix the problem, I will purchase a new phone and take it 2 the dealership and have them 2 SYNC my phone
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

What is the model of the phone?