Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I have an LG LK 430 tablet. There is an additional 32GB SD

Customer Question

I have an LG LK 430 tablet. There is an additional 32GB SD Card installed, but I keep getting the message "There is not enough storage" whenever I attempt to download any additional apps. I have about 36 apps installed--most of them arrived when the tablet was purchased through my carrier provider-SPRINT. What can I do to utilize this inaccessible storage space?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 10 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for today. I am willing to help you solve the problem you are having as long as it take, but I would also like for you to rate me on my services. Now lets get started on the problem you are having with your device.
You will have to go into application manger and force a lot of the apps that are running and uninstall them from application manager.