Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I have an account with talktalk and my email address is. I

Customer Question

I have an account with talktalk and my email address is***@******.***. I am away sailing (France, Spain & Portugal)with my laptop onboard, and I use it in marinas with wifi. I can access the internet, and receive emails but when I try to send emails I get the following message
" An unknown error has occurred.
Subject 'Sailing - so far'
Server Error: 554
Server Response: 554 cm3gb1 smtp.talktalk.net ESMTP server not available
Server: 'smtp.tiscali.co.uk'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC6F
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No"
I am using the same email program etc as when in the UK, and I have no trouble there. What can be done to allow me to send emails when I am abroad please?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason