GeekGal
GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist
Experience:  15+ years of experience with cell phones ( iPhones, Android phones, & Windows phones)
76665483

Problem with my Nokia 6350. In Normal Mode, when I try to

Customer Question

Problem with my Nokia 6350.
In Normal Mode, when I try to access contacts in my phone, it automatically switches to "Offline" and displays "Offline profile active. All active conns. ended." It will not let me stay in the Normal profile and will not let me find contacts in my phone. The only way I can find contacts is to Bluetooth connect to my car.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi Don! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'm sorry that you are having this trouble, It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. It sounds like you have already done much of the troubleshooting that I would recommend. However, before we go any further, I'd like to suggest something really simple. Please power your phone off and leave it off for at least 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, power it back on and see if the problems remains. Mobile phones are like any other electronic device in that they benefit from being shut down on a regular basis.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If it doen't do th etrick then we will troubleshoot further. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

If it does resolve your problem, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!