Dustin, Technician
Experience:  5 years setting up CDMA and GSM networks, and repairing the devices that go along with those networks.
19897260

Bellsouth email on phone....hundreds of messages that say

Customer Question

Bellsouth email on phone....hundreds of messages that say "Failure Daemon....." Think this means my account hacked? How do I change my password ***** my laptop??
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Your assumption is solid, this very well could mean that your account has been hacked. ( or , it could mean that your phone is constantly trying to resend the same message)

Lets start by resetting your password

Att controls your password ***** Bellsouth.. So to reset your bellsouth password ***** to this page

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld

Enter your full email address and t hen go through the steps to reset your password. Once its been reset, the phone will tell you that you have the incorrect email password ***** ask you to enter the new one.

After that, you should be good to go!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.